Loco LL

Sunday, February 11, 2007

More professional Pics


i just can't get enough of this munchie! She is so stinking cute. She pretty much is just eating and sleeping all the time still, but I am soaking up every minute with her. I had a friend, Joanna Edwards, take some more pics last week. She is an upcoming professional photographer, so if you know anyone who wants pregnancy shots or baby shots, let me know and I will connect you. You can link to her flickr acct to view some India shots as well as her and her friends other work. http://www.flickr.com/photos/josummers/
India will be 4 weeks tomorrow. You can probably guess that I am having a hard time with this. Getting into the months!! Ughhh...but she is focusing in on my eyes now which is fun. She loves looking at the light still. I wonder what goes on in her little mind. I am thankful for every day I have with her.

2 Comments:

At 3:16 PM, Blogger MeesheMama said...

Darlin, time to change to profile. You now have _three_ beautiful children. =)

 
At 8:41 AM, Blogger joanna said...

Thanks for the props Lara! India is so beautiful! Your pics are on the way :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home