Loco LL

Sunday, January 21, 2007

6 days old!









I can't believe India is going to be a week old tomorrow. With every baby, I always mourn the day. I love saying how many days old my baby is, and suddenly it turns to weeks, then months, then years. I don't want to miss a moment with this baby. I have not wanted to set up our swing yet because I have no use for it. I just want to hold her. She has not slept in her moses basket yet either and I don't want her to, though I know it will soon be necessary. I guess I am having a bit of the baby blues thinking about her growing up. But only a healthy bit of it to keep things into perspective. Losing my job doesn't bother me so much knowing that maybe in 12 weeks I just won't be ready to be away from her. So here are a few more photos of her. People keep saying she doesn't look like a newborn. Well, if you could hold her in your arms and feel her tiny legs and hear her tiny sounds, you would know she is. She may be big (she is weighing in at 7lb 4oz as of Thursday), but she is tiny to me and I know she will grow to be truly big soon, so I am going to enjoy every moment with her.

2 Comments:

At 8:30 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

You look great. and she is so HAIRY!! What a cutehead.

 
At 11:15 AM, Blogger MeesheMama said...

My mom says:
Also congratulations to all of the Lahrs! Little miss new baby India is beautiful, and now they have a trio of lovely little ladies. Alexa and Moriah did such a good job helping out.
Mom Harper

 

Post a Comment

<< Home