Loco LL

Saturday, December 16, 2006

4 weeks to go...

Is this not the sweetest picture ever. Well, I am a bit biased, but it is just so precious. Last week, we all went out to Wissahickon park and met Joanna Sweeney, who is an amazing photographer. SHe took some great pregnancy photos. This was my very favorite! Moriah kept coming over and kissing my belly when she was trying to take pictures. It was perfect. Moriah has been saying the cutest things lately about wanting to put things inside my belly so India can have them. The cutest was when she saw a pair of baby socks the other day that I had laying out and she said we needed to fit them in my belly so that India's feet could be warm.
Alexa saw how cute Moriah was being and had to be just like her. They both are so excited about India coming soon. They ask every day how much bigger she is.

This is a fun shot. It makes me laugh because Joanna was standing on a fence over a cliff . I kept telling her to be careful, but she just kept climbing. Thank God she didn't fall, but it was very hard to do these shots.
I love this one of Chris and I.

2 Comments:

At 8:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

These look fabulous! I'm so glad it worked out to do them. You are gorgeous.

~m

 
At 6:48 AM, Blogger Rosabelle said...

These pictures are so wonderful! It's great to see the whole family so excited about India.
Rose

 

Post a Comment

<< Home