Loco LL

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

The Progression...





13 weeks & 19 weeks



Here is my growing belly. I thought it was time to share this with those who haven't been able to see me this go around. I have gotten so much attention with my pregnancy this time. At work, I rarely have to do a patient transfer or even bend over! I have gotten comments ranging from, "Wow, you sure don't look 7 months." to "WOW, you are getting soooooo BIG!!" I love looking pregnant, but it is getting harder to keep my scrub pants from falling down under my belly. And sleeping is getting to be more of a tetras pillow game. But all in all, I love this growing baby and all of her little movements, even her big karate chops and punches in my bladder.


This is 28 weeks just a couple of days ago. It is getting harder to do these outdoor pictures. I had goosebumps!

1 Comments:

At 4:35 PM, Blogger Daphne said...

hi lara! you look AMAZING. it was fun to find your blog and catch up on your life. your kids are getting so big!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home