Loco LL

Sunday, September 10, 2006

A day at the beach!

Chris had to work all day on Saturday, so I decided to surprise the girls with a day trip to atlantic city. Not the prettiest beach around here, but definitely the closest. It was nice to just rest on the sand and watch the girls play together. They were so happy the entire time. No whining for the whole day! I guess I need to do this more often. I couldn't read or take a nap since they played in the water most the day, but atleast I could rest. They can't wait for our next beach day. I am looking forward to it too, but would much rather it be with daddy next time. By the way, I start work tommorrow. I'll blog about how it goes. I am pretty nervous.

1 Comments:

At 9:05 PM, Blogger MeesheMama said...

I'm SO glad you had a good, relaxing day. I'm sorry i missed you last night.

i can't wait to hear how work goes.

I'm so tired. ~m

 

Post a Comment

<< Home