Loco LL

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

I got a job...I think

Well, I got offered a job on friday by Einstein Hospital for a med-surg posotion. I am not too excited about med-surg but I know I need the experience. I accepted yesterday, but won't talk to the recruitor until today. I have to tell him I am pregnant, and am nervous about that. I don't think he can legally take away his offer, but I still feel like I am starting off on a bad foot. I am also really nervous about working full time for the first time in 7 years and being prgnant at the same time, having two children at home and trying to have a healthy marriage. Ok, people do it all the time. I keep telling myself that, but I am still nervous. I will start sept. 11th of all days. I will only be able to put in 4 months before my maternity leave. I will have to finish up a full year before going down to part time. I am so glad Chris works from home. Well, if anyone has some encouragement or advice for me, send it my way. I could use it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home