Loco LL

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Surprise!



In a weeks time, I took my nclex, got another ultrasound, found out I passed my nclex, (WHEW!!) and went to Richmond to throw a surprise 60th for my mom.

Ok, I was also battling pretty bad morning sickness during all of this. I had been throwing up a lot, so much I couldn't hardly hold down water. I started taking B6 and unisom (suggested by my sister-law who has 4 kids). It is a miracle drug combination. I didn't throw up at all once I went on these. The midwife OK'ed it of coarse. So, that did help me get through it all.

The party went amazingly!! My mom was so surprised, and there wasn't a dry eye in the place when she and my brother were hugging and crying. We had pork pulled bar-b-que, ribs, coleslaw, potato salad, beans, and a beatiful cake with a picture of her on it when she was young.

The next day was fathers day and we went on a 12 hour drive up to Indiana to drop off the kids and head to Chicago. I forgot to take the medicine and was throwing up the whole way. It was pretty bad. Poor Chris had to drive the whole way on fathers day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home