Loco LL

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

10 mile race!!

I never thought I could even run a mile when I was younger. I guess it helped quiting smoking... I started trying to run in my junior year of college and broke my foot. So I took a BREAK from it for a while. A long while. I started back up a couple of years ago. I ran in the 5K race for the cure last year. I had so much fun, I decided to train to do the 10 mile broad street run this year. I didn't know if I could do it. I waited until the last minute to register because I was so nervous. The race was two days after my pinning ceremony. Well, I did finish the race, running the entire 10 miles! Ok, I was jogging really. My time was 1:45! But I wasn't last. Not even close actually, which made me feel good. So, I am hoping to beat my time next year. we'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home