Loco LL

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Chicago

I had never been to Chicago before, so I decided to go with Chris for his Mission Year meetings. We were there for three days. I was able to spend most of my time walking at the lake or reading a book on the beach. We went out to dinner every night. We ate thai, indian, italian, and a couple of american places.No chicago pizza though. Next time. I enjoyed meeting everyone in Mission Year. We stayed with John and his fiance' Priya. They are a fun and sweet couple. Unfortunately we have to miss their wedding. It would have been our first Indian wedding. I look forward to visiting Chicago again. It is a great city, though I wouldn't want to live there in the winter. Priya has (but is selling) a high rise apartment that we stayed in one night. It had a great view of the city and was only a few blocks from the beach. Thanks Priya!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home