Loco LL

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Lara goes to the vet...


and what did the vet say? It's a girl! Ok, so my mom has this friend who is a vetenarian. She has an ultrasound machine and she loves to "sex babies." So, there I was, lying on a vet table. You know, one of those flat, metal, cold tables. Well, I didn't mind. I got to look at the baby for atleast 30 minutes while we searched for a good inbetween the legs shot. I am sixteen weeks now, so it is time to find out the sex of the baby. I was so sure I was having a boy becasue of the morning sickness (didn't have it with the other two), and all the cravings. I am looking at the butt of the baby, saying come on penis, where are you?? Well, we saw no penis, and when I finally saw the three lines (top picture), I knew for sure. Chris is going to become a truck driver once all these female hormones start raging. The second picture freaks me out a bit because there isn't much of a nose. That is the nurse in me I guess. Still trying not to focus on these things, but I will admit, I got on the internet and looked up other peoples ultrasound pics from 16 weeks. they all had noses, so that didn't relieve my fear. I am just hoping the picture was taken from an odd angle. I will get another ultrasound at 20 weeks. I will be looking for the nose before anything else.

1 Comments:

At 8:59 PM, Blogger MeesheMama said...

Well holy cow. You really did catch up! Everything looks great, so I hope the problems you had posting earlier worked out. The ultrasound is amazing, and I'm sure our daughter has a nose. (I'm going to show you the face picture of my son. He doesn't even look remotely human and I'm not freaking out.) (Actually. maybe I should freak out. Not human??)

Thanks for all the updates- not that I hadn't gotten most of them, but isn't this fun?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home