Loco LL

Monday, January 15, 2007

Finally!! I am in labor!

Well, Chris really wanted the baby to be born on Martin Luther King Junior Day. I went to becd about 11pm last night after watching the season premiere of 24 and going over our list of things we needed for a home birth one last time. I decided to call out sick from work because I had felt so tired all day yesterday. I was also very grumpy for no reason. Well at midnight, I was changing positions in bed and felt my water break. It is almost 6am now and my contractions are about 7 minutes apart and getting stronger. My mom just got her. I had called her immediately, and I will be calling everyone else within the next hour. (Amber, Michelle and my midwife.) I will post some pictures of India when she arrives. Hopefully it won't be too long:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home