Loco LL

Sunday, January 14, 2007

That is one BIG Belly!!



Yep, she is still hanging in there. This is one week after my henna design. It is fading, but still looks great. So, I am past one of my due dates. My other due date is this thursday. I am going into the midwife on tuesday and I am hoping she will say I have ripened enough to strip my membranes. I have still been working, going to the gym and trying to keep up with laundry, shopping, cleaning, and all that so that when she does make her entrance, everything is ready. I have been getting lots of phone calls, mostly from my folks asking when am I going to have this baby? I wish there was a way to predict it so I could schedule her birth around everyone elses schedule!! At least she didn't come during the Eagles game last night:( Well, here is hoping for Tuesday, or earlier, if she so decides!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home