Loco LL

Friday, February 02, 2007

2 1/2 weeks...


Thought I would share a few fun pictures we had done today at the mall. I just have been so frustrated with not being able to get good pictures on my own. It is hard being stuck in the house and not being able to use natural lighting. So I broke down and paid picture people to do it. They did a good job I think. It is overpriced, but hey, at the rate India is growing, I thought I better do it sooner than later. I wasn't planning on being in the pictures myself (since I am still feeling rather chubby) so it is funny that our favorite pictures were the ones with me in it, even my hands. We took one with chris' hands, but you could just see how dirty and funky they were. Mine are just veiny.

There isn't a whole lot new here. India continues to sleep a lot. She is mostly over her little cold, as are the rest of us. She is loosing her hair. She kind of looks like an old man with a receding hairline when she has her serious face on, which is most of the time.
Chris' mom goes home tommorrow, and we are having a group of folks from mission year over for dinner. So, this should be a week of adjustment. Chris returned back from Atlanta. I am so glad to have him home. The girls made him cute pictures to welcome him home. ALexa has been getting into creating her own books lately. Her completed journal came home with her recently from school. It was amazing to see all of the things she wrote in there along with her pictures. She is so creative and thoughtful. I love having kids at different stages in learning and life.

1 Comments:

At 7:38 PM, Blogger MeesheMama said...

i LOVE these!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home