Loco LL

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Happy Valentines Day!

Ok, this is a really weird picture of me. i was trying to show how excited I was to be getting out of the house on a date without the kids. Well, not exactly. We took India with us, but she slept most of the time. We ate at Fez, which is one of my top 5 restaurants in philly. It is Moroccan. You sit on these sofas and there is fabric everywhere like you are in a tent. The table is a typical Moraccan style bronze type round decorated table. You eat with your hands and listen to music and a belly dancer comes out a couple of times. My favorite dish is the chili chicken. India woke up while I was eating this. I had to dunk my hand in my water and get off all the spices before I stuck the pacey in her mouth.
Well, normally it is $22 for a 7 coarse meal. On valentines day it was $30 for a five coarse meal. They didn't change anything about the coarses either, just eliminated two of them. Next year we are going to go out on another night I think. Afterwards we stopped by Mozaic, a cool new hole in the wall around the corner from us. They had live music and offered us complimentary wine. We got a delicious dessert there. Then we went home and crashed. I am so tired these days. I wonder why?!

1 Comments:

At 7:07 AM, Blogger lara said...

who is dojbo1?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home