Loco LL

Sunday, February 25, 2007

6 week old already?!!!

Yes, India will be 6 weeks tomorrow. I can not believe this. I remember 6 weeks ago today sitting on our sofa in a majorly grumpy mood and calling my work to let them know I was taking a sick day the next day because I just felt like sleeping in. Well, I didn't sleep in, but it is a good thing I didn't go to work. India has gotten so big. She is around 10-11 pounds. She still sleeps great. We are waiting for her first smile. I can't wait. She is looking at us a lot more now,but always with this very serious face. Sometimes I wonder what is on her mind and I really think that she is wondering who these crazy people are who are always making funny faces right up in her face.
We were at a baby shower last night and as usual we were the only white people there (all puerto rican), and people kept asking me why she was red. The heat was broken and so it was like 50 degrees in the church. Her hands were mottled and her face looked chapped. They had never seen that before and asked if my other children were red. Poor thing was so cold, and she absolutely hates being cold. Then, my friend Zor took her to try to get her to sleep because she was fussing. Later, Zor told me that she fell asleep once she found her boob and cupped it the entire night! She is a breastfed baby:)

2 Comments:

At 4:14 PM, Blogger Michael said...

She has the biggest hands! I never noticed that before!

love

 
At 4:57 PM, Blogger lara said...

it's true. her feet are big too. i hope she plays the guitar or something, not with her feet though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home