Loco LL

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Can I finally say that my kids resemble me?

For the most part, for the past 8 and a half years, I have heard that my children look just like Chris. Sure, there are the random "she looks like your mom," "she looks like your dad," (don't all babies look like old men anyways?), and even a few people lately have said that Alexa looks like me. So I pulled out the scrapbook my mom compiled for my 30th b-day present. I found a picture of me when I was 8 on Christmas. Then I flipped through my camera and found a picture of the girls this past Christmas with Alexa smiling kinda like me. What's the vote?? Does she still look like Chris, or can I have some credit??







Recently someone asked where India gets her cheeks from. After looking at some old photos, I can clearly take the credit for that. Heck, a co-worker told me the other day that I am cheeky.



So, post your vote and let me know what you think. To all of those non-comment leaving friends of mine...It isn't so hard...Really, I want to know what you think:)

4 Comments:

At 8:51 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

hi there, friend! ok so I definitely say that the girls resemble you!!!! :-) I LOVE the picture of you in front of the fireplace. I would have thought you were alexa. :-)

hope you're doing great!

 
At 6:57 PM, Blogger MeesheMama said...

For Pete's sake, your girls do look like you. It's actually uncanny how much the girl pics of you fit with them. You win the vote by me for sure.

(If it's any consolation, no one has ever told me my boys look anything like me.)

 
At 8:11 PM, Blogger Devon said...

I don't know why you ever doubted that they look like you...they are all the perfect combo of two beautiful people!

I thought the first pic was Alexa until the Cabbage Patch dolls gave it away :)

-Devon

 
At 4:24 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

They look exactly like you!! I seriously thought the first picture was of Alexa until I started reading. It's uncanny how similar those photos are.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home