Loco LL

Monday, March 03, 2008

a girl of many hats

This winter has gone by so fast and there have been no real snow days. Today I ran in my capris and t-shirt in 61 degree weather!! And I had to cut my dead mums down since my tulips are coming up. Well, I couldn't end the winter without taking pictures of India in all of my favorite hats.
Here is my favorite hat from nepal, but it is a little itchy so we never used it much for any of the girls.

This one is another fave, that aunt hayley gave Moriah. India actually loves this one.

And last, we bought this one at world gifts in wayne, a fair trade store. It is make in bolivia. She says ahh gugh (oskar), everytime I put it on her. I am hoping it will fit her next year.

Here she is with her favorite entertainment, emptying all the drawers of its contents while I am trying to do dishes. Oh the joy of toddlers

I guess it isn't just toddlers. Moriah just came down stairs after we thought she was sleeping for the past hour and a half. She has gotten a comb so matted and stuck in her hair that we may have to cut it out. Chris is pretty frustrated. He got hs tools out! Pictures later...

2 Comments:

At 8:39 AM, Blogger MeesheMama said...

She's the cuteness!

 
At 3:03 PM, Blogger Mom said...

She is precious. I am going to a class Thursday with Dad on digital pictures so I can do something with my picture that have been left on the computer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home