Loco LL

Friday, March 07, 2008

Tween Talent Show

Alexa was in a talent show last night. She tried out for it last week and was the only one in her class to get in. She was super excited to say the least. Her and her friend Molly made up the movements to go with this popular hannah montana song. After seeing all the other acts last night, I am thankful that my tween has stayed as sweet and innocent as she has. Hang in there for the first 20 seconds or so, I am new to this videoing with a camera thing. I started too soon with the recording.

2 Comments:

At 8:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, Lara, I admit that I didn't watch the entire four minutes, but I have to say, Alexa has rhythm for sure, and some good moves! That totally brought back memories of choreographing Amy Grant songs in my friend's bedroom in middle school!

 
At 2:53 PM, Blogger Mom said...

Way to go!!! That was great especially how much confidence Alexa seemed to have. Please let her know how proud I am of her. She is quite a performer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home