Loco LL

Friday, March 16, 2007

my new doooo.....

Last night, we had a hair cutting party at my house. Chelsea Rose is a great hair cutter. She never went to school for it but has a way of sculpting a persons hair until you like it. It was fun. She cuts michelles hair, so she came over and got hers trimmed and then Chelsea started the process. She first made a few pony tails and chopped them off to go to locks of love. Then she just started layering. I had no idea how it would end up, but I like it. I weighed myself this morning and had lost 2 pounds since i weighed myself a few days ago. Was it all in the hair?? I doubt it, but I am sure it helped the cause. Anyways, I feel lighter, and freeer (how do you spell that word anyways!) Better go, I just heard an explosion over in Indias direction.

1 Comments:

At 12:19 PM, Blogger MeesheMama said...

I can't wait to see it all up close. I'm glad you are feeling good about it. Really sorry I had to leave before she was done. I'll talk to you soon.
~m

 

Post a Comment

<< Home