Loco LL

Friday, March 16, 2007

2 months!

Wow, I can hardly believe that my child is 2 months!! She has had such a growth spurt over the past month. I thought for sure when I took her to the doctors today that she would be 15 pounds. Well she is only 11.2 lbs. but she is 23 inches. She is my biggest child for sure. While we were waiting for the doctor, she just sat in my arms with an intense gaze into my eyes. She doesn't smile often, she does these cute expressions with her mouth wide opened and her bottom lip goes to one side or the other. She did the same thing for the doctor and made some sweet cooing sounds for her too. A lot of people are bored with this age, but I love it so much. Every day is so fun with her.
I found out yesterday that my boss is going to accept me back one day a week. It will be one 12 hr shift a week. This is great news because it is unusual to find any job that will let you work so few hours with so little experience as a nurse. I don't know if this means she really trusts me or if she is really desperate. Well, I am planning to go back the beginning of May. This will keep my skills fresh. I was worried about forgetting everything if I went too long without working. I am sad to be away from India for 12 hours though. I know it is only one day a week, but it will still be hard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home