Loco LL

Friday, September 28, 2007

Moriah Hope is 5!!

I can hardly believe that it has been five years since this little girl made her way into this world. She has brought such fun and so many laughs to our home. She is definitely the clown of the family. She is still my baby though. I was just feeding her the other night when she was being picky at dinner. I think she likes to know she is still my baby, so i let myself baby her from time to time. It won't be long before she doesn't want my help for anything.
SO, we started her day out with a big breakfast before school. We went around and all said something we love about moriah. I took a homemade icecream cake to school for her class (her teacher loved that:) After school she opened her gifts. She got a piano keyboard from grandma, and dvds (little mermaid is her favorite) and aquadots from mimi, and we got her a spider "woman" toy and a bouncy toy that is great for getting some of that energy out of her. Then we went to Nifty Fiftys and she was sang to and got a sundae. It was a fun day and now we are going to have her friend party on sunday. pictures coming.




2 Comments:

At 9:15 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Old Old Old!! Happy Birthday Moriah! I am so sorry I haven't been around to hug you and sing happiest bday to you. Love!

 
At 5:56 PM, Blogger Lahrtribe said...

oh, but you have michelle. we have been playing that cd michael made a few years ago all week:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home