Loco LL

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

punk rock mommy

Check out the blog on my side bar "a mom with cancer." Listen to her talk with Dr. Dan. This is a woman I met a couple of years ago. Andrea had her 6th baby last november. she thought she had mastitis that wouldn't go away with antibiotics. Months later. she finally went to the doctor where she was diagnosed with a rare form of breast cancer called inflammatory breast cancer. Hers is stage 4 IBC which means it has metastisised to her bones.

Her sharing of her struggle and hope has given me much to think about.

I talked to one of her kids the other day. He told me they are trying to get in a study in California. Pray that she gets into the study.

1 Comments:

At 11:10 AM, Blogger MeesheMama said...

How weird. I was just sitting at the computer to look up and get that podcast. I heard the last minute of it and Michael called and said "That's Andrea!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home