Loco LL

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Happy Half-Birthday to India



I wanted to make a cake with the words happy birthday cut in half but it is too hot to bake.
I can not believe that my baby is already half way to being a toddler. Dang, that went too fast. Two teeth, sitting up (for short amounts of time), standing with furniture and eating cereal and bananas. She is such joy. I was checking on her the other night before I rolled into bed and she just turned over and looked at me with the biggest smile and then rolled back over to sleep. New vocabulary: "bababababababmamabababababaabmmmmmaaaaa" I am pretty excited about the "mama" part since I have been trying diligently to get her to say mama before she says dada. I have to have at least one mamas girls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home