Loco LL

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Dedicated and 4 months

This past Sunday, we decided to have India dedicated in our church. Mothers Day seemed like a good time to do it. It was kind of a last minute decision so we didn't try to get family here for it but for us it was more of a symbol to our church family of raising her up in this Body of believers. This really hit me when Ruben (our pastor) said that she may one day marry someone from our church. I about choked when he said this. It made me wake up to the reality that anything is possible and I really need to start praying for my girls future spouses. I have prayed this prayer, but maybe I should start including this in my daily prayers.

Moriah wasn't to excited about having to stay still for the dedication and kept creeping further and further from me but looking right back at me. She knew I couldn't yell at her and giving her the eye just wasn't working. i was getting pretty frustrated with her until a thought went through my head that there will be a day when she doesn't creep or look back.
India turned 4 months yesterday and we celebrated with a meal of fresh corn, soy nuggets and asparagus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home