Loco LL

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Building Muscle

India is starting to roll over lately. She likes to lay on her back and then use her legs to swing her over to her side. On the sofa she will roll all the way over on her belly but she hasn't done it on a hard surface yet. She loves for me to hold her in a standing up position. She is getting too strong! She is so long that some of her 3-6 months clothes are getting too short on her! Alexa and Moriah have been begging me to let them take a taekwon-do class. I caved in and we are taking them all this week for a trial week. They were so cute. Moriah doesn't understand why she is learning how to kick. We have always raised our kids to not hit or kick and now all of a sudden it is ok. I don't know how I feel about this either, but the way that taekwon-do is taught is a real discipline and doesn't feel violent at all. They get good exercise which is nice when it comes time for bed. Moriah is a stitch trying to do push-ups. I am going to get a video of it.
This is Moriah practicing her kicks and Alexa holding the pad thing.
Here is Alexa practicing her kicks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home