Loco LL

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

4 months old and smiling

I finally got India in for her baby pictures. I have been getting the hints from grandmas, so you can choose your favorite and I will send ya'll one! I can't decide which one is my favorite, so I got all three. They all show her personality so much, especially the first one. We waited an hour to get the pictures taken and then another hour before we got them. She was so good the whole time.
her hands and feet are her favorite entertainment. mine too.
This one reminds me of either one of my baby pictures or one of my brothers. Mom, what do you think?? Aren't her ears so cute. I worried that they stuck out when she was first born and now i think it is so adorable.

1 Comments:

At 9:42 AM, Blogger maria said...

They are all adorable, but the first one realy does sparkle. I vote for #1!

Can't wait to see the new basement and see you all again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home