Loco LL

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I am a big girl now!!


India is growing up so fast. No longer does she enjoy being in her exersaucer, johnny jumper, or bumbo (she has been able to wiggle herself out of the bumbo for atleast a month now). She is crawling all over the place, she sits up from a laying position and is very close to pulling up and cruising. SHe has 4 teeth coming in on top (6 all togethr). I am giving her cheerios, toast and other finger foods now. I am so glad I only work once a week, i would be missing so much. We are trying to child proof. Not easy with two older girls around.
Chris has been out of town all week. I miss him. Moriah was sick last night. I really missed him this morning:)



2 Comments:

At 3:59 PM, Blogger MeesheMama said...

Who made her outfit?

 
At 6:48 PM, Blogger lara said...

some nepali person

 

Post a Comment

<< Home