Loco LL

Thursday, May 15, 2008

So glad to be back



After 40 plus hours of travel, I am finally home. The pilot had a heart attack before we took off from Beijing so we had to sit on the plane for hours before we finally decided to take off and land in san fran, refuel and then off to chicago where we all had to spend the night because we all missed our connections. I am so happy to be with my family. I am totally jet lagged and exhausted, but happy to be home.

The earthquake was felt in Beijing, but we were in a bus at the time so we didn't even know until late that night. It is a terrible and devastating thing to see all the lives that have been lost from this quake, not to mention the cyclone in Myranmar.

India was a little mad at me at first. She took about an hour to warm up to me and still hasn't nursed yet. I am not too worried about it. Of coarse it makes me sad and feel guilty and all that. But she is young and I have a whole week with her before I go back to work. I am going to have to win her over again.
I am working on my blog about my trip with pictures. I should have it up by the end of the day.

2 Comments:

At 10:46 AM, Blogger MeesheMama said...

Do your daughter's hats have braids? That's hilarious. So glad you are home.

 
At 5:00 AM, Blogger Mom said...

I'm happy to have you home too, but glad you had such a wonderful opportunity as that! The children look precious in their new outfits.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home