Loco LL

Friday, September 12, 2008

A good breakfast


I have learned to enjoy the simple things about food during these past 2 weeks. Every morning, I wake up at 6am and grab a few nuts to munch on while I am reading. Then I make my green smoothie around 9am and sip on it for the next hour. It satisfies me more than oatmeal and my stomach doesn't get all bloated. My body feels good. And I feel good mentally too. Tonight I am making a raw curry cauliflower dish to celebrate Chris' birthday. I was going to make a raw cake, but he isn't into this as much as me, and it is his birthday. So, he will have his cake and eat it too. But I will eat my dates and drink my lemon water happily.

3 Comments:

At 12:57 PM, Blogger Daphne said...

you should check out my friend cheryl's green smoothie blog. she mostly uses it as a recipe book for all the best smoothies she makes. :)

http://cherylsrawadventures.blogspot.com/

 
At 7:09 PM, Blogger MeesheMama said...

I'm proud of you for sticking this out.

 
At 6:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You go, Lara! When I did my raw clease I felt so GOOD--so much energy and clarity of mind! I need to do one again. I still have my green smoothie most days of the week...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home