Loco LL

Monday, January 14, 2008

Merry Christmas!

So, I am finally blogging about Christmas. We had an eventful time in Richmond with my brother getting engaged to my future sister, brittany and my girls are excited to have a new cousin, Christany. Chris drove them around Richmond seeing the tachy lights, and they ended the tour in center city under the big lighted tree where he proposed. I am going to be in the wedding in May. Brittany is an awesome girl. I just hope she can put up with my bro:) I also got to hang with my other brother who hadn't met India yet. John lives in san fran and only comes around once a year. It was good to see him. We stayed in Richmond a week before we head up to Indiana.











We had a whole week in Indiana as well. It was cold, but we just had more time to relax and hang with family. We all loved seeing the cousins and Casey and Hayley. We did our traditional taking "old grandma" out for mush too. We got snowed in and stayed an extra day.
On our way home, we stopped in Columbus to see our good friends, the Langleys who were visiting family from Lima Peru. Somehow we didn't get a picture of their beautiful new daughter, Natalia. It was so great meeting her and seeing how well they are doing as a family.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home