Loco LL

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Everyone is doing better except for...

Poor old me. Actually Chris too. We both woke up yesterday sounding like frogs. I think I have bronchitis. I knew I had been fighting something for a while and now that my kids are doing better, it caught up with me. I called out sick today and have been laying low. Check out what my little elves have been doing while I have been sick.
In other news, Chris is starting to work out!! Yes, I will write it again so that you know you read correctly and it wasn't some typing mistake. CHRIS IS WORKING OUT! Last week was the first session. I am his own personal trainer. Since he has never worked out a day in his life, we are actually lifting about the same weight now (except for press and bench). I am sure he will pass me in that department soon. He is actually really liking it. Well, today we went for our second session and since we were both feeling like crap and he was sore from 3 days ago, he wasn't enjoying it quite as much. But I am sure next time will be better. I am proud of him.

3 Comments:

At 9:14 PM, Blogger MeesheMama said...

the elves. hysterical. sorry you're sick....

 
At 12:39 PM, Blogger Jamie Moffett said...

I am too. Joined Nora's gym last month. Feels pretty good to tell you the truth!

 
At 11:35 AM, Blogger Andrea said...

Hey, I'm a current Chicago MY-er. I'm doing the academic thing and was just e-mailing Chris so I encouraged him in this working out thing. :) It's cool that he's trying it. How long have you been working out?

Check out my blog if you have a minute sometime in your busy being a mom schedule. :) www.missionyear.org/blog/andreadavis

 

Post a Comment

<< Home