Loco LL

Monday, December 10, 2007

Enjoying the holidays?


I'm trying to enjoy the season. I really am not wanting to be a grinch, but throwing in all this illness, broken bones, people dying, etc. Well, anyways this week seems to be better, but now I only have a week to get everything done. I shouldn't feel stressed about the fact that alexa is the only one i have shopped for, right?? that's not what Christmas is about! So, I am going to do what I can, and not worry about the rest. Moriah and India don't need anything anyways. If anyone has any really creative idea to give a 5 year old that doesn't involve shopping, I would love to hear some ideas. India won't know the difference anyways. I want to give Moriah something that is more special than some material item anyways. She hardly plays with her toys. She just loves mommy and daddy time, learning to read, ice-cream... well you get the picture. She is not in to things like Alexa is.
I am going to start baking like mad tomorrow, and work on my christmas cards. I am going to Virginia in a week! It is coming so fast. Well, hopefully we can enjoy this week for what it is.

2 Comments:

At 10:03 PM, Blogger Michael said...

You could get Moriah a week or two at summer theatre camp...

 
At 1:45 PM, Blogger Lahrtribe said...

hmmm, she's too young though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home