Loco LL

Sunday, July 13, 2008

After a really bad day at work, it is so nice to come home to this...


and this...

My husband is so awesome. Really, I am so blessed. I have been going through an incredibly rough couple months with my transition into this new job. I thank God that I have an amazing family to come home to. There are a lot of people out there who have crappy family situations on top of crappy jobs. I don't know how they do it! Alexa, Moriah and India are such great girls and Chris is a really good man! Enough said.

2 Comments:

At 11:57 AM, Blogger Michael said...

Let the record show that I am totally against arraigned marriages. However, if we made sure Elias and India fell in love and were married (at an appropriate age of, say 26, or so) they would have beautiful children. I mean really.

 
At 1:53 PM, Blogger MeesheMama said...

I think this is one of the most wonderful pictures of India I have ever seen.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home