Loco LL

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

"meme"- not my mom

my kids call my mom mimi, but i have been "meme'd" by daphne. I thought her 7 facts were really cute, so i felt challenged to come up with a few about myself.
Here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Seven Facts:
1. I am extremely passionate about women's health care issues, and I hate working in the hospital setting of labor and delivery.
2. I made mostly A's and a few B's through college and nursing school, but I am dyslexic and probably ADD.
3. I have three daughters but my husband is the one who does their hair in the mornings.
4. I love to run, do aerobics, dance to crazy Indian music and do yoga.
5. I am a wannabe extrovert introvert.
6. I hate fantacy football.
7. I love dark chocolate and red wine but not together.


I'll meme Michelle, Maria and Caren, cassie, and i can't think of any more so that will have to do:)

2 Comments:

At 7:36 AM, Blogger Daphne said...

yeah! i came over here to tell you i'd meme'd you and it was fun to see you'd already done it. thanks for being a good sport. :)

 
At 3:48 PM, Blogger Lahrtribe said...

whats wrong with fantasy football?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home