Loco LL

Friday, June 27, 2008

Sending up a prayer

Because I have been so busy these past couple months, I have lost touch with other blogs that I normally read. I ran into a friend today who told me the sad news that andrea, who I blogged about a few months ago, has given up all treatments for her cancer and has only a few days left. She is spending all her time with her family now. She has six kids, the youngest is India's age. Please pray for them, and pray that she may have the least amount of pain as possible. As a mom, it is very hard to see why God chose not to heal her to live for her kids. But He does heal. (It is the trusting part that gets a bit tricky)
But her life has spoken volumes to mine and to so many other moms and I just wanted to take make room on my blog to honor her. Thank you Andrea for being real and open with your journey towards Jesus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home