Loco LL

Saturday, October 18, 2008

heirloom tomatoes and good nutrition

I am thankful for good food. It is funny how simple things in life can bring joy. Eating raw makes you realize this more. This was actually a meal from a few weeks ago. Lately I have been eating squash, eggplant, potatoes, apples, pears... so i am not eating all raw now, but mostly. I am happy to say that a cold that I was sure was going to turn into a respiratory infection cleared up on its own! I think it is the good food. And Alexa asked for a green smoothie for dessert tonight!! And India downed two servings of our raw dinner! Moriah...we are still working on her:(

1 Comments:

At 3:07 PM, Blogger cassie haw said...

to answer your comment on my blog : we're not vegan but i have some great vegan recipe books - we should meet up sometime for coffee and i can bring them!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home