Loco LL

Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Beetlejuice and Pottyin like a Rock Star


The raw food cleanse is going well. Even India is enjoying it this time. This morning we juiced beets, carrots, bok choy, ginger and celery and blended it with barley green, frozen bananas and berries. It was delicioso! I think we'll be peeing red today, but that's ok. I am going to try to make a raw alfredo muchroom sauce today to put over veggies. We'll see how that goes. I haven't been too experimental this time around because I am more busy. I am almost off the coffee completely...that is the only hard part. Other than that, I feel really good. I have been amazed at how many people eat raw. I just wish we had a raw food resaurant in Philly. I am going to break the diet for our anniversary. Chris is taking me to a restaurant that looks so good. They use mostly produce, meats and cheeses that are local, fresh, and organic. We haven't gone to a nice resaurant like that in so long. It will actually feel nice to splurge. 13 years is something to celebrate! I don't feel like we have been married that long.
On another note, India is so close to being potty trained. She has not had an accident for 2 days. She sings "potty like a rock star, potty like a rock star" every time she goes. So cute! I am especially thankful for her making it to the potty for #2's. I really don't want to clean up anymore of those. We don't use pull-ups, so it is NO FUN!
One more story...India likes to scare our squirrels. She learned it from Chris when we were planting grass and they kept eating out seeds. India opens up the back door and in makes a very strange noice...it is kind of a deep thoated quack. I think our neighbors must think our third child is a bit on the odd side.

1 Comments:

At 4:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home