Loco LL

Monday, April 27, 2009

Some old photos

There is one photo shop in all of Philly that I trust my black and whites to. It is kind of far, so I end up waiting until I have a few rolls to take. This time, I ended up with some pictures from a year ago! I have got to stay on top of things better! These are from last August when we visited Indiana, a couple weeks after Chris' grandma died. We visited her grave and learned about a lot of the ancestors. We also visited his other grandma in the country and my girls got to see (and sit on) the fruits of their labors.

Grandma Gay makes grape jelly every year from her grapes. Don't they look yummy!

This was after I returned from China. I brought the girls some dresses. India didn't want to pose like the other girls.
She is our rebellious one already.




I can't remember when this was, but we were in Indiana visiting the horses, which my girls love.
And the one below is of Moriah in her winter coat that I love so much. It reminds me of when I was a little girl.

2 Comments:

At 6:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL pictures, Lara! You have a great eye for photography! I hope you are well, and I would love to catch up sometime soon!
love,
Caren

 
At 6:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lara, You are a great photography! Good job, Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home