Loco LL

Monday, August 24, 2009

What happened to summer?

I feel like we got a little ripped off... You know what I mean?? I mean, it was stinkin cold in June and July (which had its advantages) and now it is hot as heck and my girls are back in school! So, I thought I would give a shout out to the summer that came and went in a minute...
We made it to the beach this year, but barely. It ended up being perfect weather but the water was still too cold for me. We met up with our Jersey friends and had a great time catching up, ending the night with a fire in Kirk's back yard and smore's for the kids. My friend and old roommate met us there with her tribe as well.


I also was so thrilled to see my sweet friend, Amber, marry an amazing guy who makes a perfect partner for her. The wedding was in their back yard and the reception had all locally grown food. So fabulous!
I got to hang out with my brother for a weekend who I only see once or twice a year. India loves her uncle John. So cute!

Oskar learned a lesson in patience and valueing his feminine side while the girls dressed him up in all his glory.
I was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO proud of Alexa who did an amazing job in the Yes And camp theatre production. She really did shine this year!
Chris took Alexa for a father daughter outing to her first Phillies game. It rained for about an hour, but they had fun watching the clouds roll in. It was Alexa's first game and Chris is really hoping she will start taking more interest in sports now...we'll see.
oh, and they did win!


6 Comments:

At 6:31 PM, Blogger andreaferich said...

So cute Lara!! I love the pictures. What did happen to summer anyway? So much for global warming. I still have a bruise on my head from where you hit me with the marigold. Just Joking. miss you!! hopefully I will run into sometime soon.

 
At 8:54 AM, Anonymous amber said...

thanks lara !

 
At 12:07 AM, Blogger lam said...

thanks for your sharing! great helpful!!!Thank you
Louboutin Shoes 
Christian Louboutin Shoes
Christian Louboutin Pumps 
louboutin
Christian Louboutin Boots 
Christian Louboutin Pumps
Christian Louboutin Heels 
Christian Louboutin Sandal
Pigalle Christian Louboutin 
fur boots
christian louboutin fur boots
louboutin pumps
louboutin fur boots
coyote fur boots
christian louboutin heels
silver strappy sandals
christian louboutin toundra
loubitan studded bow peep
Wedding Dress Shops
vintage wedding dresses 
wedding dresses
cheap mobile phone
Wedding Dress Shops
Wedding Dresses 2011
Wedding Dress Shops
Off the Shoulder Wedding Dresses
bridal jackets
wedding jackets
bridal jackets
halter neck wedding dresses
off the shoulder wedding dresses
vintage wedding dresses
wedding dresses with sleeves
wedding jackets for the bride

 
At 3:23 AM, Anonymous worldamazingfacts said...

u look like so sweet

 
At 6:14 PM, Blogger Fashion Share said...

Sac Hermes
Sac Pas Cher
Sac Louis Vuitton
Sac Hermes Pas Cher
Sac Louis Vuitton
Sac Louis Vuitton Pas Cher
Sac Hermes Birkin
Sac Louis Vuitton Pas Cher
Sac Pas Cher
Sac Hermes Kelly
sac à main pas cher
Boutique Hermes
Sac Pas Cher Marque

 
At 8:01 PM, Blogger MS outlook 2010 said...

Functionally, the brand new edition regarding Office 2010 to complete Microsoft Office 2010 many usefulness advancements, as well many new features, specially the online program that enables customers so that you can far easier, more absolve to exhibit your thoughts to solve the condition too asto speak to some others.Phrase goes for to become expert from the Office environment fit, is usually the single most popular computer software, Office 2010 Key it's key functionality will be to carry out your control of word (or maybe document).Fix editsDictionary Office 2010

 

Post a Comment

<< Home